Sunday 3 March 2013

30 Days of Lists - Day Three

I can't believe I'm on track with this. It's been really easy to stay on top of this so far, even though this weekend has been an incredibly busy one. But then I'm only three days in so there's still time for this to change.

Today's list is "This......., I am going to ........"



  • This week I am going to make a start on the tea shop page I've been trying to start for over a week
  • This week I am going to finish the book I'm reading - The Girl who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
  • This week I am going to finish writing up last year's diary for my project 52
  • This month I am going to the Birmingham NEC scrapbook fair and buy some more washi tape - if any stands have some
  • This month I am going to get up to date with all the programmes I've recorded on the Sky Planner
  • This year I will finish reading all my outstanding books and I will reward myself by having a Kindle for Christmas
No photo today because, as I said, it's been a really busy weekend and where I was hoping to make a start on the first item on my list, I just haven't had time!

Can't wait for tomorrow's list in the 30 Days of Lists challenge.

Liz

(P.S. I realised I haven't been signing off my blogs and that feels a bit rude so from now on I will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment